About this blog


Introduce

I upload posts about YTPMV tips and tutorials.

Posts' topic could be anything about YTPMV or Otomad. It could be audio like Reaper or Vegas, or visual like Vegas, After effects or even Blender.Most of posts are done in my knowledge range, so they could lack specialty. (Also I'm not good at audio or visual like other makers.) But I'll trying to write various topic as far as possible.

Because my mother language is not English, my grammar could be wrong. (I'll use translator a lot, but still some grammar could be wrong.)

Also I was inspired from maimai san's ytpmv.info, which also writes posts about YTPMV or Otomad. So I have a plan to translate posts on this site.

Menus in sidebar

Categories


I classified posts with specific categories to see them more easier.
It could be more detailed later, but I just classified in simple categories because I didn't write that much posts yet.
Each categories are like:
  1. Announcement: It leads to collection of posts which labeled "Announcement" tag. Announcement of this blog will be uploaded.
  2. Audio: It leads to collection of posts which labeled "Audio" tag. Posts about audio-making software like Reaper, Vegas, or FL Studio will be uploaded.
  3. Visual: It leads to collection of posts which labeled "Visual" tag. Posts about visual-making software like Vegas, After effects, or even Blender will be uploaded.
  4. Others: It leads to collection of posts which labeled "Others" tag. Posts not related about Audio or Visual will be uploaded. Non YTPMV-related posts could be upload on  here as a purpose of backup my knowledge.
  5. Useful sites: It leads to the page which collects useful sites for audio and visual.
  6. New program jam: It leads to collection of posts which labeled "New program jam" tag. Posts from this page are experiment of using software for YTPMV or Otomad which is not frequently used software for them. Most of experiments would be done in free software because I'm tired out of cracked software.
  7. Diary: Just diary. Otomad-related topic or daily life will upload on here.

Tags

It's quite same as categories section, but this section show the tags which I labeled in posts. So you could find post more specific topic.

Archive

It shows post in order of date when I uploaded it.

Author profile, etc

Author: Webcam
Twitter: @webcam_ytp
Discord: #webcam8467

I'm now in university, so uploading period is not frequent. Also, I have to go army in the near future because it's mandatory in my country. So the upload may be suspended for one to two years. But I will upload posts as far as possible I could.
Also, I got a permission from maimai to translate and upload ytpmv.info's posts on my blog. Thank you, maimai san.

Last update of this post: 2020.09.25

Comments